Joe Hubeny is a Certified Public Accountant with more than 15 years of experience, mainly in the Income Tax field. After graduating with an Accounting degree from Marquette University and passing the CPA, he worked for such companies as Leo Burnett and Ernst & Young LLP. In 2005, Hubeny left the corporate arena and formed his own Tax Practice. At that time, he also earned his Real Estate Brokerage license and started up Hubeny Realty Inc. to complement his Tax Practice. Hubeny currently runs his own Tax & Real Estate practices in Westmont, IL and lives in Chicago with his lovely wife Melissa and Min Pin, Max.
We provide a variety of services including:
- Income Tax Preparation for all types of businesses, and individuals
- IRS and State Audit Representation
- Payroll Consulting
- QuickBooks® setup, support and training
- Business startup services
- Monthly bookkeeping
- Financial statements - making sure your financial records are timely and accurate
Our continual investment of time and resources in professional continuing education, state-of-the-art computer technology and extensive business relationships is indicative of our commitment to excellence.